Photographed outside le Louvre, Paris
Last week felt like my first proper week back at work after the holidays. Granted I cut my USA trip short at the end of August to come back to Paris for a couple of jobs, but I flew straight back to New York City after a week, which in a way put me back in vacation mode, despite having meetings and doing a few minor New York Fashion week things. I then, as often happens when I take multiple international flights, don't get enough sleep and then sit on a plane for 8 hours that has been air-conditioned to an arctic, almost uninhabitable temperature (if anyone can enlighten me on why they pump out frozen air, I would really appreciate it!), I came down with a chest infection.
Last week I finally felt well enough to return to the land of the living and take part in Paris Fashion Week. And this outfit, shot outside the Louvre before going backstage at the Each x Other show with new hair appointment application, Naher, was one of my favourites. I had had my hair cut and styled that morning with Alban Travia from Naher in my apartment and decided to don this beautiful Rejina Pyo top (similar here), Acne Studios woollen trousers (similar here & here) and topped the outfit with this checked blazer by Mango.
Other highlights included:
- Being in good company and contributing my top Paris eateries for Fashion Week in Food & Wine - a great address book if you in need of restaurant & cafe tips for your next trip to Paris!
- Breakfasting with and interviewing the inspiring, Tata Harper, founder of her eponymous skincare brand that creates 100% natural and non-toxic products, to celebrate the launch of her new spa at Le Bristol
- Checking out the new perfume by Chloé at the Peninsula Hotel
- Bumping into fellow bloggers Lorna and Julia at the Emanuel Ungaro show
- Walking away with this beautiful grey coat from the Sézane presentation
- Clinking glasses at the Chanel closing party
My blazer picks:
Thanks to Alban Travia for helping with these photos.